quinta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2011


First post ever on my new blog, i guess i'll be using this site to talk a little about musics, composers that i like, along with some of their work.

I'll do this on my spare time to keep track of what musics i'm listening to and also to practice my 'rusty' english.

i'm thinking that i'll not only comment in one music genre, i'll randomly talk about rock, classical, jazz, blues and a bunch of sub-metal genres like trash, power, speed, nwotbhv, prog, and of course the classic heavy metal.

that's it for today, a little briefing of what will come on the future hehe

see you soon!

4 comentários:

  1. I'm pretty excited to hear some tunes you recommend

    ResponderExcluir
  2. cool! looks like you may be doing some classical music perhaps? Following!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love classical music! I hope to hear some fine musics here! Good luck to your blog mate!!!

    ResponderExcluir